- Classic white in colour, to complement all outfits.
-Sand-spiral trim on handle, which can be secured into the sand at the beach for use as a personal sun umbrella, but also appears inconspicuous in everyday parasol use.
- Wooden handle for a comfortable grip.
- Quality mechanism, for a durable and long lasting sun umbrella.
- Metal ribs, which give the sun umbrella ultimately the straightest canopy possible, which allows the breeze to pass straight across rather than get caught in the curve of a rain umbrella.
- Canopy made from a cotton blend fabric, to differentiate its appearance from a rain umbrella and evoke a Summery vibe.
- Enhanced with a sun blocker to provide UPF50+ protection, which will keep you cooler and protect your skin, without giving you hat-hair. The sun blocker also causes water to bead off the canopy, so your parasol will protect you if you get caught in the rain.
- Wind vent built into the canopy, to allow any breeze to dissipate ensuring that your sun umbrella will not invert.
- The open canopy diameter (80cm or 31.5 inches) is the perfect size for a sun umbrella. It can be angled to maximise your shade to protect your upper body, whilst being unobtrusive in a crowd.
- The full length of the parasol (77cm or 30.3 inches) makes it more comfortable to hold if you prefer to have your arms lower, making it ideal for taller ladies.
- Weighs just 275 grams, making it comfortable to hold for any length of time.
- Includes a matching carry bag with strap, to protect the sun umbrella and make it easy to carry when not in use.
This umbrella feels lovely to hold. It’s pretty and the pointed end is useful and elegant. It doesn’t like the wind and I think while it is light weight it wouldn’t bring it out if there was a breeze hense the four stars
I was gifted this gorgeous parasol. Being a beach bunny it has been used for the last 3 summers day in and day out. I almost always receive lovely comments about the umbrealla as I laze beneath it - knowing that I'm protected really makes me feel at ease. Thanks ladies for a lovely product. I'd love to see a larger beach umbrella version one day.
I bought this one just after they became available and love it.It arrived within a week of ordering, and that included the New Year period! How's that for service As I live in the Central West of NSW I don't need the screw function for the beach and I do find it a bit awkward when carrying it. However I was so thrilled to find a parasol that that was a minor fault.
Superb customer service, friendly, helpful and prompt communication, item posted expeditiously and was as described - thank you!
Designed nicely too.