or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Classic white fabric, designed to complement all outfits, with a subtle blue or sand design. The design is printed on the underside of the canopy to prevent sun fading, whilst also providing you with the best view. There are two different variations in this range - Archipelago Blue and Sand; both of which has been inspired by the colours of the Dampier Archipelago in Western Australia’s Kimberley region. The flower motif is based on an Australian wildflower, colloquially known as “small sun umbrella”. The silhouette of the bird depicts the seagull, a bird that evokes thoughts of a day at the beach in Summer.
- Teardrop shared wooden handle, for a comfortable grip.
- Quality mechanism and fibreglass ribs, for a durable and long lasting sun umbrella.
- The canopy is made from a cotton blend fabric to differentiate its appearance from a rain umbrella and evoke a Summery vibe.
- Enhanced with a sun blocker to provide UPF50+ protection, which will keep you cooler and protect your skin, without giving you hat-hair. The sun blocker also causes water to bead off the canopy, so your parasol will protect you if you get caught in the rain.
- Stunning and unique straight canopy, which allow the breeze to pass straight across rather than get caught in the curve of a rain umbrella.
- Wind vent built into the canopy, to allow any breeze to dissipate ensuring that your sun umbrella will not invert.
- The open canopy diameter (80cm or 31.5 inches) is the perfect size for a sun umbrella. It can be angled to maximise your shade to protect your upper body, whilst being unobtrusive in a crowd.
- The full length of the parasol (58cm or 23 inches) will fit inside luggage, making it ideal for travellers.
- Weighs just 280 grams, making it comfortable to hold for any length of time.
- Includes a matching carry bag with strap, to protect the sun umbrella and make it easy to carry when not in use.